Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Round 3


Well this blog might be getting a little more active in the coming months. We kind of had an unexpected surprise a few weeks ago. We found out this:




Yes that’s right. I am 11 weeks pregnant and we are expecting round 3 sometime around October 9th. To say this was a shock was an understatement. I was on the pill and somehow everything failed. I was the 1% chance that this could happen which as unfortunate as it is, I just can’t help but laugh.

I’ve spent the last few weeks VERY sick! This is the kind of nausea that just feels like it keeps coming and coming over and over. I am slowly getting to the end of it now which is nice.

We have since told our family and while far away now they are excited.

I did once again play hockey for a while but with no major incidents and even played in a tournament a few weeks ago.

So now the planning begins. We got rid of all of our baby stuff before the move and now also are looking for a larger vehicle.

As I get more information I’ll post it but for right now I am just focused on getting through these last few weeks of my first trimester and staying healthy while working some crazy hours at work!

No comments: