Monday, February 8, 2010

On the road again

Well I'm off on another adventure by myself. I was informed on Thursday that I needed to get to NAS Corpus Christi as soon as possible. So I set out getting my flight, hotel and rental car all booked. Things were a huge flurry of activity. I let W know and all of a sudden it set in. Elli just turned 4 months old and I'm leaving. Part of me just wants to cry. It was pretty rough when I left Butters for the first time and while it might be a touch easier this time it still just sucks and there's no way around that.

So the question is what about nursing and everything. Well luckily we have enough frozen milk in the deep freeze that she should be fine. I calculated that we had enough to last 11 days assuming that she eats 30oz a day. This is quite the stretch because I think in 24 hours she might go through 20 to 25 oz max.

Luckily the trip is only for the week. Granted I am going to try and take the time I have to catch up on a review I need to do and get a couple of other posts done. I return Friday night and I can already tell you that I will be very happy to see all of them and the return of Mac for the weekend!

No comments: